Busy, Busy, Busy...!!

Well, hello, how are you today?

Between writing articles, working full time, taking care of our grandson with my husband and the ordinary everyday things everyone has to do, I have been flat out...

So where am I with the 4th #HAHD Marathon Challenge with EzineArticles? We have now got 79 days left and I am up to 39 articles. I have set myself the task of hitting the 200 article mark, and if I do just 2 a day, plus another 3, I will make it.

And the purpose behind writing articles? To provide some useful information to my readers, and offer some products that hopefully will provide my customers with solutions, and as a result give me some income...

The easiest way to earn some money as an affiliate marketer is to get free traffic to your site by writing articles offering useful information to your readers, and pointing them to your website for more information and products to help them...

My friend David Bocock. got me started with this...not sure how I found him, but I did, and he was the first person on the internet that made sense to me in my quest to build some kind of business online. What was so good about this, is that what he was teaching was something a Granma like me could follow, and do!
If I could do this, anyone can... so, if you want to take a look, here is his 4 DMMB (4 Day Money Making Blueprint).

What is absolutely great about all of this, is that my lovely husband gets in behind me and encourages me to write each day, and I just love that support!

When I was a kid, I would have loved to have heard those encouraging words from my Dad, but he didn't know how to, or he did not realize how important that was to a kid, I guess...
He did the best he could on what he knew, and I knew always that he loved me.

The latest DVD our grandson loves to watch is DinotopiaDinotopia and so far he's watched it 3 times, the first two times, one after the other! He is just mad keen on anything to do with Dinosaurs!

Anyway, it is about time to wrap it up for another day. The time here is a little after 10PM and my husband is watching a movie with Tommy Lee Jones in it, called No Country for Old Men No Country for Old Men which is just a bit shoot 'em up for me! :-)

Tomorrow is another day, and tomorrow, we (just my husband and me)go to Church in the morning, and we will then spend the rest of the day quietly at home. I plan on giving my daughter in the Bay of Plenty in our North Island a call. Her Grandmother-in-Law passed away last week, and I want to catch up with her and find out how she is doing... She was very close to her partner's Granny and loved her heaps, so she will be missing her now...

We will get to see our grandson Daniel again on Monday after his "school".. he will be four years old soon, and he is smart as whip! But aren't they all?
Wishing you all a good day and week, talk to you soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ...